RICHMOND has made a last-minute AFLW signing, adding Jemima Woods to its squad in the final minutes of the delisted free agency period.
Woods was on the Western Bulldogs' list this year as an injury replacement player, lining up for the Dogs in two games.
The 19-year-old forward stands at 174cm.
PLAYER MOVEMENT Who's going? Who's staying? All the latest news
Former Tigers defender Akec Makur Chuot has officially made her way to Hawthorn after being announced earlier this month, signing as a delisted free agent.
In other signing news, Adelaide confirmed Stevie-Lee Thompson, Danielle Ponter, Hannah Button and Teah Charltonhad turned their backs on rival offers to see out the remaining season on their contracts.
Najwa Allen has also signed a one-year deal.
As previously reported by womens.afl, NAB AFLW Rising Star Mimi Hill has signed a two-year deal with Carlton, while former All Australian ruck Breann Moody is also on board till the end of 2023.
Delisted Free Agent Signings
- Richmond has signed Jemima Woods from the Western Bulldogs
- Hawthorn has signed Akec Makur Chuot from Richmond
- Melbourne has signed Rhiannon Watt from Melbourne
- Hawthorn has signed Kate McCarthy from St Kilda
- Essendon has signed Jess Wuetschner from the Brisbane Lions
- Essendon has signed Alana Barba from the Gold Coast SUNS
- St Kilda has signed Clara Fitzpatrick